Inked

marylander1940

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]15993[/ATTACH]

So I am somewhat conflicted by the tattoo craze. In general I don't like them but smaller modest ones like this do look very hot and sexy on well defined guys but as has been pointed out bodies unfortunately don't stay that way and then look sad. Maybe need to learn to live for the moment and enjoy the art as it is now. I do have to say though, for some reason I find tattoos on the fingers is a complete turn off! Maybe a jailhouse association in my head??

So I am somewhat conflicted by the tattoo craze. In general I don't like them but smaller modest ones like this do look very hot and sexy on well defined guys but as has been pointed out bodies unfortunately don't stay that way and then look sad. Maybe need to learn to live for the moment and enjoy the art as it is now. I do have to say though, for some reason I find tattoos on the fingers is a complete turn off! Maybe a jailhouse association in my head??

I don't like tattoos yet I'm able to see beauty despite them. The only exception is when a hot guy has them on his face or neck... that for me it's a total turn off.