411 Alesandrohot

Edward
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Spidey senses" says i bet that's the same gentlemen who was previously ADRIANSHOT. Just a hunch. Or at least using one of the same Pic's that was used when it was MASONSHOT last year.

I concur, based on the content of the ad, that it's likely from the same person as in ADRIANSHOT ad, which he removed when I mentioned he used fake photos.

I concur, based on the content of the ad, that it's likely from the same person as in ADRIANSHOT ad, which he removed when I mentioned he used fake photos.

he is not Adreanhot , Ive met both guys... And I think you should not post things when you dont have a proof. I actually called him and told him to change his name because you are trying to bother his business...

he is not Adreanhot , Ive met both guys... And I think you should not post things when you dont have a proof. I actually called him and told him to change his name because you are trying to bother his business...

I have met both TOPLAD DC and ADRIANSHOT; both profiles happened to be the same person using different fake photos. Many people on this forum pointed out the inconsistencies regarding you "defending" TOPLAD DC last year. Very interesting read!