411 on Intelliginer

Trebor
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’m into such a ginger phase right now. I can’t get enough of them. There is one “Russian” on Randy Blue named Elijah Alexandropov, who is the prettiest thing I’ve seen in years.

Gingers seem to be taking over my gym in suburban Philly too. Lucky me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am new here and don't understand what happened to what I posted earlier. Is this site and daddysreviews linked?

you can post something like, "just met with Intelliginger....good guy....please PM me for details" here in the forum.......reviews are vetted over at daddysreviews in an attempt to keep things fair and, in the case of negative reviews, the provider is offered a chance to rebut.......

welcome to the forum, by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Met with Intelliginger again, and had an amazing time. PM for details or see my 2nd review (1st one is still in queue as of 05/13) to be posted soon on http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/nick_cleveland

Update: The comments for the 2nd review ended up being added to the 1st review as an extension, so there will be only one review on the site.

Edited by MattOSUGRAD

• 6 months later...