Adonis Club L.A.

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 2260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you registered at the Adonis LA website? There are a few options during the week and all is explained at the website and in the mailings you'll receive from Matt. Just enter your email at upper right on the contact page of the website and hit subscribe. No need to fill out the full form . Sorry, I can't link the LA Adonis website at the moment.

Also, search for the many threads here in this subforum for other Adonis LA discussion. Matt runs a great operation.

This link is a very nice one and for someone named Gunnar but it is not the Gunner from Stock Bar

oops, my bad then....I like the look of the correct gunner / border much more than gunnar.....without some more specifics hard to tell what he actually provides beyond a pretty face & a hot bod.....in his case, certainly might be (more than) enough to work with though.