What

CuriousNewbie
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and dropped his pants (no underwear) to show me how the muscles connect. He then asked if he should put his pants back on and I said no.

I'm sure the masseur was disappointed because the exciting thing that he anticipated did not happen. But the next time it happens, you can just tell him he looks really good naked. And when he asks if he needs to put his pants back, tell him that you love seeing him with his pants down. Then as he massages you, try to ask him if you can touch his legs and if he says yes then do it and caress his inner legs and work your hands up to where your desire directs you but don't forget to compliment him on how good it feels to touch his nice body . That will surely give him a clear signal that something should happen that would make both of you happy!!!

Edited by ODIN51

Don’t we all think this Discussion is totally farsical—to use an al michael’s term. The masseur pulled down his pants with no underwear on under some stupid pretense. He gives HE. He did it nude. Dude he wants to play!!!! There’s nothing mystery here. He’s probably super turned on by your naïveté or totally annoyed because you are too scared to pick up on his moves.

I agree totally !!!

Hey guys. New to this and just want to know about the signals. Had a massage with a guy a few times. The first time he was shirtless when I arrived. Great massage with no HE. Second time same situation with HE. Saw him more recently, before we started he was explaining something about the body and dropped his pants (no underwear) to show me how the muscles connect. He then asked if he should put his pants back on and I said no. Also included a HE (but he never got hard).

Not sure how to know how far this can go and what his rules are. Anything I should look or ask?

When he opens the door and nothing but briefs or him nude is a clear signal! I’ve had that many times. During the massage, like what others saying here is a soft moan or hand on the side always works. But sometimes I’d like to play a little naive coz if you jump right away, half of the time massage will be gone! Then again it depends on what you really want. I usually go for a good 45 mins solid massage then a little play after and I appreciate masseur that will put you back on a table when things gets a little intense then sometimes they’ll say let me finish the massage first or not yet. I never take the upsell. “If you like me for me and nothing else, well, that’s all that I ever for longer that you could possible know” lol

No guarantees in the business. I still think that chemistry plays a role. I’ve had some amazing experiences. I’m always nude and always lay down on top of the covers. When the masseur asks that I go out under the sheets I just tell him that I get warmed up pretty quickly so I prefer to stay uncovered. I always keep my hands to the edge too. Most masseurs tend to give me the signal by brushing their cocks against my hand. The breathing plays a role too. I tend to react when he hits the right spots but I just fake it for the ones that give a so-so massage. I’ll take control and send the session to a different direction. I’m not gonna enjoy the massage so I might as well have fun. And it’s always been fun with most masseurs. And I’ve hired different types of guys some I really wouldn’t even consider my type but it turned out great.

There are a couple though the really didn’t work out so well. One even asked why I wanted to touch him, even after discussing that mutual touching was okay before we met. I figured I’m not their type. There’s no chemistry so they never got hard and the interest was lacking.

Man I think it’s really annoying when someone comes on this forum for information, but isn’t willing to provide any in return!

Ceriousnewbie has changed the title of this thread and deleted his Orgional posting! But you can see that Hey_jay quoted it- so his post is still in the thread.