Devon_Raw (formerly Devon_NYC)

Hotwildbutt
This topic is 1593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

so im wondering if this guy is for real? Or is he fake and only scams people for money?

One if his videos looks i think is a video from of someone else i know.

Has anyone been with him? (Need more than one or three newbies vouching for him.)

https://rent.men/Devon_Raw

Type Devon in the search box. You'll find numerous threads about him.

~Boomer~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Anybody with any recent experience? More recent pics seems to suggest he's not as ripped although still very muscular.

Devon is 100% legit. It's offensive anyone would assume he scams people for money with zero basis in fact. That's an assumption based on ......what ?

All the videos and pics are Devon, I know since I have seen him about a dozen times. Incredibly ripped body equipped beautifully in the front and back. Genuine, considerate and a lot of fun.

Devon is 100% legit. It's offensive anyone would assume he scams people for money with zero basis in fact. That's an assumption based on ......what ?

All the videos and pics are Devon, I know since I have seen him about a dozen times. Incredibly ripped body equipped beautifully in the front and back. Genuine, considerate and a lot of fun.

That's good to hear. He visits DC regularly but it seems like with very little notice, so I haven't been able to work out a connection. I guess I'll have to try a little harder... ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...