Any 411 on this guy

Jamesp
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/d/great-massage-bye-smooth/6524659316.html

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/d/tantric-den-massage/6524692556.html

I went to him once. I suspected he was high on something. Considering plethora of herbs (???) hanging around not sure if it was herbal or something else. Decided I am not risking laying face down nude in that space to politely declined and walked out ( BTW, I am not sure if thats rude, anyone else has done it?). May be it was just me so wanted to get some fair opinion.

All of The ass up pics didn’t give you pause before you went? Why stay in a situation where you are uncomfortable? Of course you should leave.

Personality fault... I have cat's curiosity and word Tantrik got me.... BTW what the h#$$ is Tantrik massage.

Actually, his ad spells it correctly. Tantric massage is based on tantra energy release. some masseurs include tantric in their ad copy to suggest sexual activity even though tantra isn’t about sex. However, this guy didn’t need that because his “ass up” pics say it all. Just my opinion.

OMG!! I went to him on a whim a couple of years ago when I was off from work. Seeing this ad makes me laugh so much. It was such a weird experience. He’s an oddball for sure. Felt like I stepped into the late 80’s/early 90’s. He was so bizarre. The massage was shit and the entire time, he kept asking me what I felt about his ass. He kept telling me to touch it. To feel it. To tell me what I thought about it. And he kept jumping around all over the place like an acrobatic monkey. I got up and left and as I dressed, he mentioned his ass. And as I walked out the doooor, I heard “but do you like my a...” *door slams shut*. Those ass up pics (which weren’t THAT many when I booked) say A LOT.