What’s new in Houston?

hougalwizard
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dear Abbey (sic),

It’s been a long time since I’ve visited Houston, but I had to pop in today to vote. What’s left of the usual go-to hookup sites seem to be suffering an unusual drought. Though I know one dude I plan on calling (you know from my last rave on him) but I don’t like to eat the same steak at the same restaurant every day

RMen seems “OK” but so many of the local, non travel ads seem limited to BFE in their descriptions. RMass is meh. A4A is down to 1.5 pages, and MF is devoid of even the banalest allusion to even HEs. M4RN is like a Dairy Queen next to 3 truck stops at a rural state highway intersection. I kinda feel like Rippon with a black tie halter and no Red Carpet. Help!

Traveling Man Needs to Get Plowed

Dear Abbey (sic),

It’s been a long time since I’ve visited Houston, but I had to pop in today to vote. What’s left of the usual go-to hookup sites seem to be suffering an unusual drought. Though I know one dude I plan on calling (you know from my last rave on him) but I don’t like to eat the same steak at the same restaurant every day

RMen seems “OK” but so many of the local, non travel ads seem limited to BFE in their descriptions. RMass is meh. A4A is down to 1.5 pages, and MF is devoid of even the banalest allusion to even HEs. M4RN is like a Dairy Queen next to 3 truck stops at a rural state highway intersection. I kinda feel like Rippon with a black tie halter and no Red Carpet. Help!

Traveling Man Needs to Get Plowed

if you're looking for a top on RM Houston, I'm sure you'll find him.