411 on EthanE of Atlanta (currently)

Keith30309
This topic is 1735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
He's very easy to correspond with, looking to meet him in April. If anyone has been with him would love to hear more about him. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

We've been texting but the photos he sent through text, don't appear to be close to the ones on the site...

• 2 months later...

I know this guy, saw him twice a couple of years ago. Once when I was in Atlanta we had dinner and some great sex. Then I took him to Miami for a weekend. Great guy, fits right in friendly and really hot. Not a muscle boy, but nice and in shape. I doubt he would disappoint anyone ,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok... I finally got around to meeting Ethan.

He’s a sweetheart, professional and an eager to please bottom.

He was really interested in my preferences and desires before we met and gave 100% during our time together.

Did I mention professional ? Communications... timeliness... incall space spotless... personal readiness for our time... everything.

I really notice and appreciate that these days.

Ok... I finally got around to meeting Ethan.

He’s a sweetheart, professional and an eager to please bottom.

He was really interested in my preferences and desires before we met and gave 100% during our time together.

Did I mention professional ? Communications... timeliness... incall space spotless... personal readiness for our time... everything.

I really notice and appreciate that these days.

He's going on my fuckit list for sure.