Traveling Clients

Cannon
This topic is 2269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It depends on where I am. For example, in cities like Chicago, New York, London, and San Francisco that have excellent public transportation, I almost always go to them. In locations where therapists have a car and my hotel doesn't charge for parking, I will usually schedule an outcall, especially if I don't know my way around. A lot of whether I schedule at their place or my hotel also depends on the differential between the incall/outcall rates, as well.

It depends on where I am. For example, in cities like Chicago, New York, London, and San Francisco that have excellent public transportation, I almost always go to them. In locations where therapists have a car and my hotel doesn't charge for parking, I will usually schedule an outcall, especially if I don't know my way around. A lot of whether I schedule at their place or my hotel also depends on the differential between the incall/outcall rates, as well.

Ditto. Except the hotel room size sometimes dictates as well. I don’t like bed massages.

Ditto. Except the hotel room size sometimes dictates as well. I don’t like bed massages.

I agree, @Pstome. I remember a massage at an Aloft Hotel where the masseur had to wedge the table into a spot that fit, and then he had to do contortions between the table and wall or table and bed as he was giving the massage.

Another issue I seem to have with hotel rooms is getting them warm enough so that I don't freeze during a massage. It's kind of funny, because otherwise, hotel rooms always seem stuffy. For some reason, during a massage in a hotel room, I often feel like it's too cool or drafty, even if I set the thermostat to 80.

There are advantages in going to their place, including lower rates and they already have a massage setup. There are also advantages to having them come to your hotel room, especially the fact that you don't have to get back to your hotel after it's over. For me, it varies from situation to situation.

Frequently....Agree with @matt842 that in cities usually head to their places. Sometimes, my hunt for a massage has brought me to some pretty sketchy places, now I'm a little more picky. If I'm tried and get in late (and the hotel has not overdone the security) I have them come to me. For some reason, I find that incall are typically a lot better than outcall. I think the masseur is less on edge being on their home turf as opposed to meeting a stranger in a hotel room...

In most of the tier 1 cities with good transportation and neighborhoods I know, I happily book in calls ( thumb rule 30 min on public transport or 15 min of cab ride) so far as I am not booking someone from CL. Its easier and Masseurs have home turf advantage and I get to go around at the end of day. Other places I don't feel safe to venture out.

Over a period I have few regulars in different cities, so I am developing a bit courage.

Still curious how to decide on masseur in smaller cities. There are not many choices. Most of the time masseur works in neighboring cities together ( my common problem in Columbus) and CL is only possible local option.

Because I need my massages done on a table, I’m accustomed to traveling in NYC where I live. But when I’m staying in a hotel, it’s a real treat to find a masseur that is willing to bring his table to me.

Edited by EVdude

Because I need my massages done in a table, I’m accustomed to traveling in NYC where I live. But when I’m staying in s hotel, it’s a real treat to find a masseur that is willing to bring his table to me.

I frequently travel to Sioux Falls, SD almost always to same hotel. Last year I booked a massage (It's difficult there and have really only 4-5 options) and asked for table against masseur's idea for using bed. I have been using that hotel many years now and had sessions on bed in past, but since table I started getting more smiles from staff.

I find hotel room massages very sexy. Years ago I used to stay in a hotel in NY, Paramount, and you could get a massage therapist through the concierge to come to your room. Some of the room were very small but they were always able to fit the massage table in. I got several really good-looking guys to do the massages. I only got "lucky" a few times but I remember almost all of them allowed you to be undraped. I once got a really hot looking straight and married masseur and even though he didn't do anything sexual he let me jerk off at the end and let me look at his cock.