Fake Alert-National

tassojunior
This topic is 2287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentboy.pro/boys/Erotic

Finally noticed an ad for the guy that burned me months ago. He changes names constantly and pops up in many cities. He used to be in DC and New York a lot but maybe he's burned through those two biggest markets. He's usually on Rentmen.

The photos get him his business; they are too-good-to-be-true. Irresistible.

If the guy that shows is actually this one he's many many years older and bears little or no resemblance. Flabby body, flat face. I seriously doubt these were ever his photos. The "verified in person" thing on this ad is a joke. No idea how he keeps good reviews.

He told me he gets 3 to 5 clients per day at $300. I easily believe that. Those photos are incredible bait.

He always has different names, often with "Euro" in them. He used to heavily concentrate on DC and NYC.

Amazing hustle the guy's got going. Doesn't even have to have sex because once a client sees him they have no interest. May squeeze in 2 hours every hour.