Adonis LA ALL-NUDE Party, Sat. 2/24 - Rod Pederson

Rodrigo Suarez
This topic is 2285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

two other forum members and I went to the LA Adonis nude party this last Saturday....was my third LA nude party, which are usually held at a private house in the Hollywood/close-in Valley area on a Saturday toward the end of each month

did see Rod Pederson there, but he's not quite my type....billed as the "headliner".....

Matt runs a great operation with what's got to be a major headache setting these things up every month (in addition to running his other shows at other venues).....he is smart, professional, and knows how to be a perfect host and promoter.....

this "party" may not be for everybody, but, for $50, the chance to sit back and watch (and talk to) a steady parade of great-looking dudes fully naked is a good value for me..... (watching dudes in a loud bar up on a stage getting no more naked than down to some Andrew Christian pink underwear is not a value to me) ....the usual $20/song lapdances (fully naked) are available and very popular......and private "VIP" rooms are available for more $$$.......you'll have to fend off guys who don't appeal that may drop by to solicit business, but be polite and friendly....and you may have to boldly walk right up to that popular guy you like and say you'd love a lapdance when he's finally available

you must be on the mailing list to receive notices for the various LA Adonis events and to attend the nude parties....at upper right, enter your email address and hit "subscribe"....you don't have to fill out the entire form.....

https://theadonislounge.com/la/contact/

Edited by azdr0710

I’m planning on attending my first event Adonis event in LA next Wednesday. I’m already on the email distribution list. Should I assume that there will be other guys not included in the email or only the guys mentioned in the email?

Thanks in advance.

will probably be two or three no-shows and others who show who weren't mentioned in the mailing.......