Mark the relaxoligist in dallas / Richardson area

lextex00
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to him probably 7 years ago or so .... he at that time he was coming across as very “I’m not gay” and “I don’t do gay things” ...... that changed during our session .... but it wasn’t memorable. Average Massage avg inexperienced extras ...... other strange thing was he showed me spy vids of himself with girls - not sure if this was to propagate the “straightness” or what but I found it creepy (Hott) but creepy and wondered if he recorded anything else? I haven’t repeated and doubt I would.

I went to him once several years ago. I seem to remember that the massage was OK, no HE or anything, and he wasn't hairy (shaved, maybe?). However, I combined a 1-hour massage with a 30-minute stay in the sauna, and that was good. Not sure that I would repeat, even though his location is more convenient for me now.