America's Sweetheart

Becket
This topic is 2285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402715/I-Americas-sweetheart-Rippon-considers-future.html

Adam did great I think. I for one will be happy to fix him a stiff drink or whatever else his mind and body need in order to ease on down to a relaxed state. I for one am proud of you. Know that the rest of the Daddy's board wishes you the best. Congratulations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402715/I-Americas-sweetheart-Rippon-considers-future.html

Adam did great I think. I for one will be happy to fix him a stiff drink or whatever else his mind and body need in order to ease on down to a relaxed state. I for one am proud of you. Know that the rest of the Daddy's board wishes you the best. Congratulations.

Yes we love him, for many things, but he will forever be remembered for snubbing our homophobic vice president, and refusing an invitation to the White House. Bravo!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/17/06/494EA97B00000578-0-image-a-4_1518849210384.jpg

"Although he secured a bronze medal with the US team on the ice, he will be remembered for using the Olympics to expose homophobia and a take a stand to represent homosexuals."

Yes we love him, for many things, but he will forever be remembered for snubbing our homophobic vice president, and refusing an invitation to the White House. Bravo!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/17/06/494EA97B00000578-0-image-a-4_1518849210384.jpg

"Although he secured a bronze medal with the US team on the ice, he will be remembered for using the Olympics to expose homophobia and a take a stand to represent homosexuals."

I think that was the wrong thing to do. It just gives more ammunition to the haters. I think better to meet the POTUS and VP and shake their hands and look them straight in the eyes when doing so. Show who is the better person.

He'll get some credit in the gay community for refusing but the general public will say "See how those homosexuals are!".

I think that was the wrong thing to do. It just gives more ammunition to the haters. I think better to meet the POTUS and VP and shake their hands and look them straight in the eyes when doing so. Show who is the better person.

He'll get some credit in the gay community for refusing but the general public will say "See how those homosexuals are!".

lol...I would disagree. He denied that homophobic hater the photo op he wanted, and put a spotlight on how despicable Pence really is.

Mike Pence's Beliefs Are Clear: Same-Sex Marriage Leads To 'Societal Collapse'

In a speech on the House floor in 2006, Pence, in urging support for the anti-gay Marriage Protection Act, warned that same-sex marriage would lead to the “deterioration of the family” and, ultimately, complete and utter “societal collapse.” Marriage is not just the “glue of the American family” that would come undone if gays were afforded the right, Pence claimed; it in fact wasn’t man’s right to give to others, as he said in a statement that clearly revealed his theocratic impulses:

I believe first, though, marriage should be protected because it wasn’t our idea. Several millennia ago it the words were written that a man should leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. it was not our idea; it was God’s idea. And I say that unashamedly on the floor where the words “In God We Trust” appear above your chair, Mr. Speaker.

I personally feel that you have to make a stand in face of all this hate. Pence's record is appalling:

In a full-throttled and appalling attack:

Pence stated on his 2000 campaign website:

Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexuals as a “discreet and insular minority” entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities.

Edited by bigvalboy