Joseph Elgaro

Edward
This topic is 2198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
I made an appt with him by text - he gave me his address, code for gate, apt number. I showed up on time went to apt door, knocked, no answer. Sent him a text - no response.

I live in Miami and, sadly, you have to do a lot of vetting in this city and that’s why these forums are so valuable. What I’m finding more than ever in this city are transitional guys passing thru trying to make some extra money - either they’re here on vacation, another city or just got here from another country trying to make it. Most are straight too - use fake pics to hide identity - and freak when they realize the consumer is serious about meeting up so they don’t show or simply disappear.

Edited by jcmiami1

And approved by Skype? That just goes to show you not even a Skype verification by the website is reliable.

I was thrown off by that! But, again, someone - probably the scammer - had to write in a review that probably said they allegedly “verified” him with Skype... so it’s another fake review.

in case it disappears from RM, as of now, he has one very negative review (I used the hideme proxy website to see review text) claiming inaccurate pictures (possibly written by a forum member in this thread ;))

also, too bad about the new friendboy/rentboy website re: "approved by Skype".....I'd thought it was looking pretty reliable a few months ago when it came on the scene.....

Edited by azdr0710