411 KYLover in Kentucky

mike4393
This topic is 1648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone have any info on KYlover in Kentucky. Traveling to Indy and the pickings are slim he travels there wanted to see if anyone had any experience.

http://rentmen.com/kylover/

Thanks

I’d like to know too. I travel for work sometimes and ran across him. He’s pretty active on Snapchat and Twitter and he responds to comments so I might hit him up for more details. Haven’t seen any actual reviews though so I’m wondering how reliable he is. Snapchat: kyloverrr Twitter: @kyloverrr

• 1 year later...

Don't have any experience with him to report.

My first thought was KY the state or the lubricant?

But, after checking his ad on RM and the seeing the many fine pics, I don't care, ha...I'd be interested!

Comments above certainly gives pause about his reliability; he does mention in his ad about recent phone problems, which could possibly account for some of that.

Don't have any experience with him to report.

My first thought was KY the state or the lubricant?

But, after checking his ad on RM and the seeing the many fine pics, I don't care, ha...I'd be interested!

Comments above certainly gives pause about his reliability; he does mention in his ad about recent phone problems, which could possibly account for some of that.

I always wonder if "phone problems" is code for not paying the bill. I mean in general how often except for maybe not being in a good service area do most of really have phone problems.

Gman

I always wonder if "phone problems" is code for not paying the bill. I mean in general how often except for maybe not being in a good service area do most of really have phone problems.

Gman

Possibly. Or it could be that he has an older phone and there have updates to the network that don't work seamlessly with his device. Such "upgrades" are among the many ways the cell cos. get customers to upgrade devices and then to upgrade plans to take full use of the new device.

Or his provider doesn't have great coverage in his region of Kentucky.