411 Matt in Seattle

Chris4481
This topic is 2281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried him several years ago. It was not a memorable experience. The massage was probably a B- at best. I believe it was a sensual massage, and there might have been a HE. I do remember that he did not disrobe, but that afterwards he said that he would have allowed MT and that he was "pretty big" down there, lol. Not surprisingly, I have not repeated.

I tried him several years ago. It was not a memorable experience. The massage was probably a B- at best. I believe it was a sensual massage, and there might have been a HE. I do remember that he did not disrobe, but that afterwards he said that he would have allowed MT and that he was "pretty big" down there, lol. Not surprisingly, I have not repeated.

What is ‘MT’? I’ve seen Matt multiple times over the years-but prob not in two years. I’m not a massage connoisseur, but I always enjoyed my times with him. And there were happy endings.

Gman

What is ‘MT’? I’ve seen Matt multiple times over the years-but prob not in two years. I’m not a massage connoisseur, but I always enjoyed my times with him. And there were happy endings.

Gman

MT is mutual touch.

We definitely had MT then. :)

Gman