LOVING-HANDS in Phoenix

LAdude424
This topic is 2277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks so much. He was a bit terse and demanding in our contact.. "send me a face pic, verify yourself" he unlocked and then relocked his pix and kinda chastised me because I didn't check them in the allotted period, etc. I understand he wants to weed out the flakes, but just wanted to make sure he wasnt a total asshole. So nice to get at least one positive piece of feedback here.

Yes, I ran into the same demand that I provide a face picture first. I asked why and he indicated that he had run into a number of flakes and wanted to make sure who he was opening the door for. I did not point out that I thought requiring a potential client to provide a face picture when he did not provide one a little troubling. I ended up not proceeding.

he unlocked on a4a . .two shots of a very thick piece of meat...and a close crop face shot in sunglasses

so.. he's trying to keep a low profile... based on @Webster i'm inclined to think he's the real deal, but just super cautious about every being actually identifed as providing M4M services... I'll be in Phx for a few days and will see if it works out :D

he unlocked on a4a . .two shots of a very thick piece of meat...and a close crop face shot in sunglasses

so.. he's trying to keep a low profile... based on @Webster i'm inclined to think he's the real deal, but just super cautious about every being actually identifed as providing M4M services... I'll be in Phx for a few days and will see if it works out :D

I'll be in PHX next weekend and was looking at him too. Hope he has a nice ass to go with the meat.

He's the real deal and is very skilled technically and with sensuality, but his body didn't match his pictures when I was visiting him last year and wasn't as fit.

Shoot me a PM if you want more details. Also if he doesn't pan out, you should check out Phoenix and/or Diego during your visit - both show their faces, look like their pictures and will provide you with a very fun m4m experience:

Phoenix: https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/phoenixphoenix.shtml

Diego: https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/diegoscottsdale.shtml

Here's my update on Loving-Hands.

The texting ultimately ended up being too contentious. I understand providers have the right to set their terms, and we have the right to set ours, but this guy's responses to my questions felt like he was a schoolteacher scolding a misbehaving child. If you're going to make me feel like asking you questions about our session and what I can expect is a huge burden or too presumptuous, it really doesn't contribute to me thinking you're gonna provide a session that has my interests as a priority. He was like a smug salesclerk at the department store that just couldn't be bothered - not customer-service oriented AT ALL.

I'm sure he thought I was a flake - or he was very quick to jump to that conclusion. If he only knew how often I hire and how well I tip :)