Russian Turkish baths in NYC

NYCguy10011
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went for the first time a few weeks ago. True, it’s not the cleanest or most spacious place. But it was an exhibitionist/voyeur delight. 100+ men of all ages and types, lounging naked — and more stroking and sucking than I expected, with good group action. I went on one of their men-only times.

My question is how the massages are there. I didn’t partake, but I was curious. There seem to be masseurs who wander around offering them, and then provide them in little stalls off to the side. The masseurs were beefy and rough/straight-seeming (not usually my thing).

Has anyone got massages here? Any tips? (I searched through old posts, and surprisingly little shows up...) Thanks, men!

Where did the sucking and group action take place--right out in the open?

There are several saunas and steam rooms in the basement. The most intense group action — sucking and stroking — was in the saunas downstairs. The exhibitionism was everywhere, with a lot of guys walking around without towels, semi-hard or hard, stroking and checking each other out.

Never been even though very close to me. Years ago a friend of mine went and got an unexpected HE during a mud bath. He didn’t tip (because he’d never been in that situation, so he said) and the mud masseur got quite hostile. I’ve heard of others being pressured for significant tips. I wonder how that works... certainly you’re not carrying a wallet walking around nude?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a massage once, years ago, in what it looked like a storage room on an upper floor. The masseur was a stocky, muscled, almost shaved head, tattooed Russianin in his mid thirties who looked like a KGB torturer. The massage was exactly that, a torture, immense pressure, I screamed several times and he muttered things in Russian which I understood to be " you need this or that", rough, little oil, horrible. When it finished, he said "tip", I replied "my wallet is downstairs, later". Looked at myself in the mirror and my back and legs were blotched. However, I felt great! What an experience. Did not tip the beast.

I went for the first time a few weeks ago. True, it’s not the cleanest or most spacious place. But it was an exhibitionist/voyeur delight. 100+ men of all ages and types, lounging naked — and more stroking and sucking than I expected, with good group action. I went on one of their men-only times.

My question is how the massages are there. I didn’t partake, but I was curious. There seem to be masseurs who wander around offering them, and then provide them in little stalls off to the side. The masseurs were beefy and rough/straight-seeming (not usually my thing).

Has anyone got massages here? Any tips? (I searched through old posts, and surprisingly little shows up...) Thanks, men!

Agreed! When I went there, plenty of eye candy....VERY HOT!

I went once years ago. A sunday. Lots of guys milling and lounging around, but witnessed NO action. They seemed pretty strict about “inappropriate behavior” at that time.

Felt it really wasn’t my thing (seemed grimy), but i should probably give it another try.

I had a massage once, years ago, in what it looked like a storage room on an upper floor. The masseur was a stocky, muscled, almost shaved head, tattooed Russianin in his mid thirties who looked like a KGB torturer. The massage was exactly that, a torture, immense pressure, I screamed several times and he muttered things in Russian which I understood to be " you need this or that", rough, little oil, horrible. When it finished, he said "tip", I replied "my wallet is downstairs, later". Looked at myself in the mirror and my back and legs were blotched. However, I felt great! What an experience. Did not tip the beast.

he sounds hot