cutematthew London - fake photos

theseus
This topic is 2195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How this guy is able to still be advertising using fake photos that look nothing like him, I'm not sure?

https://rentmen.eu/cutematthew

Maybe its the cheap £80 rate.

Anyone else met him and was disappointed? Its been over a year since I visited him, and although he was an 'asian' guy, was disappointed he was nowhere near as cute as the one in the pics.

• 2 months later...

This sounds like a guy I had twice. I met him on two separate trips to London about a year apart and he had used different pics and names (a nickname the first time, like "cute prince" or something and the second time it was Matthew). He was very finicky and it was difficult to enjoy my time with him. He was a reluctant kisser and when it came time for him to bottom, he hadn't even bothered to clean out his ass. He knew in advance that I wanted him to bottom for me. I'll just say that I don't think there was any room left inside for me, and leave it at that. Ugh...