? Palm Springs

Gar1eth
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two people I’m aware of whom I’m fairly sure don’t know each other have both gone to Palm Springs today. Is there some kind of party going on there this weekend? There is the IBC, Gay Baseball Association, Gay Pilots convention and last but not least, the Thur De Palm Springs. All enjoying a nice weekend of weather in the 80's.

Two people I’m aware of whom I’m fairly sure don’t know each other have both gone to Palm Springs today. Is there some kind of party going on there this weekend?

Gman

Not sure if you still live around these parts Gman, but Palm Springs and Puerto Vallarta are super popular winter escapes from the Northwest this time of year. I know quite a few folks who've been already this season, just by coincidence. So, in addition to the various gay gatherings they always seem to be having, it could also just be the common tendency to flee the grey.

Not sure if you still live around these parts Gman, but Palm Springs and Puerto Vallarta are super popular winter escapes from the Northwest this time of year. I know quite a few folks who've been already this season, just by coincidence. So, in addition to the various gay gatherings they always seem to be having, it could also just be the common tendency to flee the grey.

Why would you want to go to Palm Springs or PV when the sun is shining like it is today? ;)

One of them confirmed it was for the IBC.

GMAN

The IBC in Palm Springs is huge. Wayne and I have never gone, but we want to. I'm hoping maybe next year!

Rob

I went to the Texas Bear Roundup once, but I didn’t really have a good time. #1. I’m mostly into muscular bears or athletic/muscular chasers. 2. Those guys aren’t normally into me. 3. I don’t do well at meeting people by myself. I need a wingman, and I never have one.

Gman.