Marlon Brando Will Fuck Anything

LoveNDino
This topic is 2306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For @MartyB especially...

Richard Pryor’s Widow Is Happy to Confirm He Hooked Up With Marlon Brando

By Jackson McHenry

07-richard-pryor-marlon-brando.w190.h190.jpg

Quincy Jones speaks the truth. In an interview with Vulture, in which the musician covers many, many topics, Jones happily dished that Marlon Brando would “fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuck a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.” According to Jennifer Lee Pryor, the comedian’s widow, Jones’s story is totally accurate. Lee told TMZ that the comedian was open about his bisexuality with his friends, that he’d be cracking up if he heard Jones talking about him and Brando, and that he discusses his relationships in his diaries, which she intends to publish later this year. “It was the ’70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes,” she said. “If you did enough cocaine, you’d fuck a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.” Between the mailboxes and the radiators, it’s a wonder anyone — or really, anything — made it through the decade intact.

There are also rumors that Brando had a relationship with Comedian Wally Cox. For those who never heard of Wally Cox here’s a link. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmNE_7yVQ0

Not sure about the type of relationship === But Cox and Brando literally grew up together and were life long friends --- Cox was married to a couple of different woman -- but he and Brando used to go out camping in the dessert together --- What happened -- who knows? After Cox dies Brando allegedly kept some of Cox' ashes in the glovebox of his car - there was even a lawsuit with the last Mrs Cox for threturn of the ashes --- Brando had bragged about having part of Wally during an interview.

Brando had a well documented S&M relationship with James Dean --- mental torment - keeping Dean waiting on the street in the rain and freezing NYC cold for hours - using Dean as an Ashtray burning him with Cigarettes and Cigars -- He would invite Dean to dinners/parties then totally ignore him while Brando played with women and other boys just to watch Dean suffer --- Sounds like FUN!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493434/Marlon-Brando-James-Dean-secret-master-slave-S-M-relationship-Streetcar-Named-Desire-star-stubbing-cigarettes-younger-lover.html

Edited by Bearofdistinction

In his salad days, Marlon was definitely masculine and attractive. He’s not my usual type. But if he had appeared in my bed-aside from asking him, “Marlon, what are you doing in my bed?”-I’d do him.

As for his pal Wally, that great font of knowledge, I speak of Wikipedia, of course, notes that in contrast to his on screen persona Wally Cox was quite athletic. It mentions one particular scene in the pilot for Mission Impossible where this is in evidence.The pilot is available on Amazon Video. It’s ‘free’ to watch if you have Prime-otherwise it’s a mere pittance.

I just watched the scene on my phone. I tried to screenshot it, but the phone wouldn’t let me. It came out as a black screen. He’s wearing a muscle t-shirt in the scene. And while he’s no Peter Lupus, it’s easy to see he has a nicely muscled arm. If anyone wants to look at it, the scene occurs slightly past the 12:50 mark. If I get the time to look at it on my TV, I’ll try to get a photo.

Gman

Marlon Brandon circa "Streetcar Named Desire," I'd be that man's love slave. He could lock me up in his basement without food or water; as long as we had sex every single day, I'd be the happiest man on earth. Marlon Brando circa "Last Tango in Paris," I'd chew off my own hand in order to escape.

Same here, except that his performance in Las Tango In Paris is one of my all time favorites <3 He looked dreamy in every B&W film he appeared in...

Marlon Brandon circa "Streetcar Named Desire," I'd be that man's love slave. He could lock me up in his basement without food or water; as long as we had sex every single day, I'd be the happiest man on earth. Marlon Brando circa "Last Tango in Paris," I'd chew off my own hand in order to escape.

Same here, except that his performance in Las Tango In Paris is one of my all time favorites <3 He looked dreamy in every B&W film he appeared in...

I don't know gentlemen...as far as I'm concerned LTIP Marlon Brando can still get it!

image_content_7580157_20161206140759.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbbV6j1UMAAzFZn.jpg

rumored photo of Marlon Brando and Wally Cox....I couldn't see it in pitman's link, but this may be the same picture

Just wondered why anyone would think that the cock in the pic is that of Wally Cox. The face could be Brando but I doubt that it is Wally Cox, maybe just a cock.

I agree how would anyone know that cock belonged to Wally Cox? Glad I chose Mr. Brando as my icon pic for all you guys. LoL

I'm also glad you did. Gorgeous. I could see why anyone would fall for him and they would also be grateful that he would fuck anything (if that's the case).