411 on Paul "NiceMuscleMan" in Atlanta?....

Italiano
This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are several discussion threads about him in this forum.....His past reviews here are Paul Hansom / Phoenix in the review section....He's been around for quite a while....I think that overall his rep has stayed decent when / if he's your type

Thank you so much. I like mature muscular masculine man, so if he still looks like the pics of his rentmen ad I would be very happy!

He has stellar reviews here apart form a very discussed negative one...But all quite old!

It would be nice to read some recent experience.

• 3 months later...

I met Paul a couple of years ago. I was instantly attracted to his bodybuilder physique and he is a capable top. Unfortunately, I guess we never clicked as he was so quiet and rushed our time together. He made sure we finished in 30 minutes and abruptly got up, dressed and turned on the tv. I left feeling like a cheap whore. I know others have given him high praise but based on my experience, I will not repeat.