AAA memebership

seaboy4hire
This topic is 6773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>I'm biased because I use to work there. I feel you can save

>money by using MapQuest, Priceline, and the 3year/36,000

>service offered with most new cars. Again, I admit I'm biased

>because I did win a harrassment case against them. I'm sure

>many people may feel that they perhaps benefit from their

>"services."

Your last comment reminded me of a time when I had recently moved to Vancouver. I belonged to the local equivilent of AAA know as BCAA.

I had been out cruising in Stanley Park late at night. The pickings were slim and I had hooked up with no one. To further infuriate me, when I got back to my car in one of the parking lots, it wouldn't start - dead battery.

I called BCAA and asked for assistance, somewhat sheepishly giving my location, being sure that the dispatcher would know what I had been up to at 3 o'clock in a dark park.

The tow truck came rather quickly and the driver was this hunk and a half, wearing bib overalls and a white T shirt and not much else. He got my car going and then, leaning back against the side of his truck, asked if there was anything else I needed.

Hot scene followed, me on my knees his overalls around his ankles. He came quickly, the whole thing couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes but what a 5 minutes they were. I know this must sound like a homo fantasy but I swear on my mother's grave it's true.

Needless to say, I have never let my membership expire to this day.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>Hot story, zipperzone!

>

>"BCAA - If you think our tow trucks come quickly, wait till

>you see our drivers!"

What a great slogan - try and sell it to them - might make you a few extra bucks!

Archived