411 on jaecob

Tay
This topic is 1945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with him a couple of months ago in LA.

He doesn't look exactly like his pics. They aren't fake. But the face pics in his profile make him look "model perfect". He is not perfect, he has a few skin issues. The body however is amazing. He is lean and pretty ripped...a dancer's body.

He was polite, accommodating and a lot of fun. The vibe that I got was that he is a total bottom, which was fine with me. But if you are looking for a guy iwith a big tool who is going to dominate you, then I would look somewhere else.

I will definitely meet with him again.

I found this post from about 2 months ago.

~Boomer~

• 6 months later...

Here is one of Jaecob's RM "reviews," most of which are probably phony, but this one has the ring of truth:

Trying to think of something nice to say ...it would be nice abs. Other then that a total turn off. Did not look like his pics. I asked him if he worked out...he said not in a year. Had a cold distant personality on top of having a personal style that I am sure he thinks is trendy...but I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with him. I tried to find anything I could concentrate on to get into him...but he kept running to his phone to check the time. A total waste of money with this guy. I would suggest everyone who contacts a guy from this site to have them take selfies with todays date. Also a phone call would have helped since the voice was a preview of what was to come.

• 5 months later...