Best Strip Clubs in NYC?

Georgepr
This topic is 2141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From my limited exposure, the only thing I find worth it is one of the Adonis All Nude parties. You have to sign up on their website.Don't worry - it is not like a real party, just lie a normal strip bar without the bar or stage. I suggest the pop ups over Paddles, but Paddle is OK, too. Keep in mind the cover is steep, but that's New York for ya.

Nowhere and Fairytail offer lap dances but are semi private only

Despite the semi-private lap dance area, I had a pretty good time the last time I was at the Fairytail lounge. I asked the guy to stand on the chair so I could plant my face squarely in his crotch and he readily obliged. Luckily, I didn't get thrown out.

Edited by Hoover42

Despite the semi-private lap dance area, I had a pretty good time the last time I was at the Fairytail lounge. I asked the guy to stand on the chair so I could plant my face squarely in his crotch and he readily obliged. Luckily, I didn't get thrown out.

Quiet place during the week. Many guys just pull it out to show you. Some of the guys are a little too aggressive and won't leave you even if your not giving any indication of tipping them

Edited by LongIslandGuy

• 4 months later...