How to have clients who'd like to travel?

Keltankan
This topic is 2198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expenses plus muti-day fee

I would have canceled after day one. I wouldn't tolerate that from a fuckbuddy, boyfriend, date, and certainly not when I am paying for TIME. That special TIME thingy TIME TIME TIME. It means, you spent several thousands of dollars to be cute on instagram. Put his ass out and cancel the flight back.

I had a regular date from a guy who chased me for years attend a friends wedding in Cabo. Well, the night before the wedding when we all went out he was wasted sitting and snuggling up with a local in front of my friends. I didn't blink. When he returned to the room he was checked out and the ticket I paid for was canceled by my assistant. You can pay your own way since you are traveling alone. I need my room free for the hot local ass I'll be fucking tonight. So, call your boy and head over to the barrio. "He doesn't have a place." Well you two have a lot in common. I am sure he never did that again. Part of this experience needs to be a lesson.

This is worse than newbies trying to spend the entire session "Getting to know you." Let them now your therapy is covered by insurance. If we don't know each other in 10 minutes, you should leave. Ciao.

It sounds like you have more of a "friendly" relationship where when he needs something you are his good friend. But when you need something, business less than usual.

Kick him out. I get annoyed by such trash. You worked hard to wine and dime him for no cuddle and no selfie. A third of the guys there are less and they would love to join you. You will look like a well respected gentleman in the end.