Recording (videotaping') your session...

7829V
This topic is 2314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In this day & age, I think its just dumb for anyone to record sex - unless they 100% dont care who sees it.

I would never trust that it would remain 100% private. Stuff happens, not always intentionally.

My tablet is always trying to save stuff to the cloud... no matter how many times I confirm settings prohibiting that. Young relatives or friends' children are always reaching for phones.... oops. Maybe a curious friend, or housekeeper, or coworker/subordinate .....

Those things all seem farfetched, even paranoid. Except similar occurrences are increasingly prevalent.

We live in a world where folks watch TMZ. Im no celebrity... no network wants video of me. But their very existence lends acceptability to pursuit of dirt. Young girls take unflattering pictures of other young girls and broadcast them with the intent to shame.

Glass is half empty view... but not entirely unrealistic... if sex tapes of me existed... some day, soon or distant future, I'm sure theyd re-enter my life in a manner that I regret.

Have you ever requested the masseur if you can record ('videotape') your session?

I have done it and it was really hot. Taped it last summer from a regular masseur I go to in PS. It was sort of an impromptu request and he was more than happy to do it. I’ve booked dozens of times with him and we’ve built up a good rapport. Still have the clips and don’t ever intend on “putting them out there”. Just for my own private use!

Have you ever requested the masseur if you can record ('videotape') your session?

Love those "real people" massage videos! Found a few in XTUBE but have been deleted since. Would really appreciate it if anybody here can share/PM any. Thanks.

If anyone here has private videos they want to share, please send them to me. I promise, promise, promise that I'll never put them on the internet.

If they're big files, you can use my file transfer service... go to: IdiotFileSender.com

Also accepting ATM cards with PINs noted right on the card.

Edited by LaffingBear