Ian is in NYC for next 10 days - Do Not Miss Him!

Redwine56
This topic is 2300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian's body sure is lean and ripped. Sure would like to know if he has talent in his hands. If anyone goes, please report back.

I saw him on a previous trip of his to NYC this past June. Most of the pics are, frankly, a bit out of date. The last pic on MF is closer to the guy I met. He's a very nice guy, communications with him are easy, and he's an excellent, clearly very experienced masseur.

Saw him a couple of times when he lived in SF. In terms of massage he is very good. In terms of extras; mileage may vary. He is a talented masseur but extras don't back on it, it depends. Pictures may be a bit out of date, probably around 40.

Ian's body sure is lean and ripped. Sure would like to know if he has talent in his hands. If anyone goes, please report back.

YES, he does! I had to make an exception and see him twice on his last visit to NYC. My session is scheduled. He is the best of the best and I am not easily impressed.

I'm with @hgpal above. Run, don't walk. Ian is one of the bests I've found, world-wide. His massage skills are excellent. My first session with him was somewhere around 2000, in Los Angeles. And I wish he'd move back. Treat him well, gentlemen!

Everyone in Los Angeles should start texting him...asking when he's going to visit. :)