411 best masseurs in Chicago

natres
This topic is 1926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are 3 gents I'm particularly interested in booking time with, but was hoping others may have some experience with them and can divulge a bit more.

Kevin body mechanic

Bigman

MTRELAX on A4A...we started chatting and he offered to massage for free and wasn't sure how I should take that.

I should probably preface this with saying I've never booked a masseur, so tips, recommendations, what I can expect from the experience would all be welcome.

Best massage IMO is David in South loop (apologies I can't link right now). Note that he has different rates in the therapeutic and relax sections so plan accordingly.

I tried to book with David, but he says he'll be back in school and not able to accommodate while I'll be in town unfortunately.

In Chicago, I've had the chance to enjoy time with Jake a couple times....he'll send a clear, unobstructed face pic on request (good looking stud).....he used to have an appealing (& more revealing) ad on RM for his massage services....but now just on massage sites, I think.....also his ads indicate away from Chicago on a Florida tour the 2nd half of January.....but generally for Chicago - good / great choice.......(bod mechanic Kevin used to hold some interest for me but some details & bad press about him on these boards killed that interest for me.....& also since I'm a bit of an admitted ageist when it comes to hiring, whatever Kevin's actual age is by now might probably be older than my own interests go.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/16206/

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

In Chicago, I've had the chance to enjoy time with Jake a couple times....he'll send a clear, unobstructed face pic on request (good looking stud).....he used to have an appealing (& more revealing) ad on RM for his massage services....but now just on massage sites, I think.....also his ads indicate away from Chicago on a Florida tour the 2nd half of January.....but generally for Chicago - good / great choice.......(bod mechanic Kevin used to hold some interest for me but some details & bad press about him on these boards killed that interest for me.....& also since I'm a bit of an admitted ageist when it comes to hiring, whatever Kevin's actual age is by now might probably be older than my own interests go.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/16206/

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

I have seen others compliment Jake on here after some quick searching and he seems like a solid choice. I admittedly think I'd be intimidated by him. Even with me in my mid 30's,the fact he's several years younger and considerably more muscular than myself makes me hesitant. I tend to go for guys a little older than myself with a similar build to slightly more muscular.

Having never booked a masseur I'm not sure what questions to ask, what to expect, how far things go.... Seems to vary greatly which only makes it more confusing.

Best massage IMO is David in South loop (apologies I can't link right now). Note that he has different rates in the therapeutic and relax sections so plan accordingly.

I'm afraid that I don't understand therapists that have two-tiered pricing. I almost always seek out certified/licensed therapists. I expect nothing more than a good deep tissue massage, not even an HE. If the chemistry is right, though, I'll let the session go wherever it wants to go.

The 2-tiered guys are saying, "I'll touch you everywhere but 'there' unless you pay me more." As I see it, we're paying for their time and their skill. If a therapist wants extra moo-lah to get near the erogenous zones, that is a turn-off for me in general. I mean, is it harder for them to work the glutes and groin area? In the specific case of Dave, he is a good therapist, but there are better. He's also somewhat "off." I can't put my finger on it, but my guess is that he's been kicked around a bit.

It would be easy to say that we didn't click, but we kind of did on some levels. Nevertheless, my sixth sense said that a few visits were enough.

Edited by JBrian72

If a masseur is in a relationship, there is a considerable personal cost to engaging in more intimacy with a client. Plus, it's typically more than one way touching, so I actually like the clarity that the double pricing conveys. I'll probably go with the therapeutic version first but if I find that I click with the masseur and like him, I may want to opt for a massage in a more relaxed and permissive environment. Without any expectation he'd be "into me," although I certainly wouldn't mind if that happened.

I’ve always gone for a more sensual massage, but I’ve always asked from the start if there is a pricing difference. I’ve always asked for deep pressure which most cannot seem to provide even if they advertised they could. But they play part is always good. I usually don’t ask what “happens” before I meet the masseur but I definitely get clarification that mutual touching is allowed. What happens during is pretty much “play as you go” type of thing.

• 1 year later...
There are 3 gents I'm particularly interested in booking time with, but was hoping others may have some experience with them and can divulge a bit more.

Kevin body mechanic

Bigman

MTRELAX on A4A...we started chatting and he offered to massage for free and wasn't sure how I should take that.

I should probably preface this with saying I've never booked a masseur, so tips, recommendations, what I can expect from the experience would all be welcome.

OK so I have had multiple massages from both Kevin the body mechanic and Bigman. I don't understand the negative comments about Kevin. He's a super nice, warm, personable guy. He has a rock hard muscle body and a large man tool. He seems to like fantasies so if you have one bring it. I would say Kev is in his mid-40s. Bigman is a very sweet, quiet man probably in his early 50s. This guy is extra large physically in every respect. He has one of the fattest limbs I have ever seen. I would not hesitate booking with either one of these masseurs. Apart from the above, they both give good massages if that's all you are after.