Feedback on Atlanta options?

david78nyc
This topic is 936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ref Maverick: He is good. Ive seen him few times. First 1 or 2 mix of sensual and therapeutic. Next 1 or 2 was just therapeutic (odd). I mean i like some mix. He does and can go SUPER SUPER DEEP. I was crying on my last visit. Also on my last visit I asked about 60/90 I also asked if he could add some sensual. We agreed $150 for 90 and sensual mix to it. Well he delivered on the sensual mix BIG time. Like I said he went SUPER DUPER Deep. But it only lasted an hour.. I was like WTF

Ref Scott: I wanted to try him after so many great references here, but alas he is gone from the area

Ref Eli: I heard bad things so staying away. But before I heard them I did try to contact him a few times. He never returned my call

Here is one to check out. He is good. You might as well do 90 (only 20 bucks more). He does a great massage. Bummer he used to live down the street from me. He isn't far now just not close:

https://rentmasseur.com/Marquitosinu

Highly recommend him

But it only lasted an hour.. I was like WTF

I see i'm not the only one who got shorted. At least he's consistent. But yeah... it was a good massage but I kinda feel like he's not aware of what 90 minutes actually entails. Like He wasn't rushing me out of the door at the end and it didn't feel rushed per se but the time did not add up to what we agreed on. One of the few times where I didn't tip and just gave the advert rate.

It is odd because his RentMen reviews are so glowing and I was like" that's not the experience I got at all" but then I didn't hire him for that so maybe he likes providing those services more than massage. A shame because it was deep pressure which I really like.

I'm just going to bump this thread instead of making a new one as it's just an observation ....

I was thinking that there was going to be an influx of visitors for the Super Bowl and there seems to be a few but I'm guessing with hotel prices being what they are, it's not worth it this week. Lol

Maybe President's Day Weekend will be different lol

Add me to the list of recommendations for Maverick... He does good work. I would make sure *IF* you want sensual to specify that

He quoted me a 190$ for a sensual (I didn't ask for "sexual" ) massage.....I passed.

I decided to see Tim again, he put on more muscles, he looks GREAT.

I left again super happy and for half of Maveric's fee. ;)

Edited by Italiano

He quoted me a 190$ for a sensual (I didn't ask for "sexual" ) massage.....I passed.

I decided to see Tim again, he put on more muscles, he looks GREAT.

I left again super happy and for half of Maveric's fee. ;)

It's due time for me to go see Tim, again. Been probably a good 6-8 months since I've gone to him. Him with even more muscle!?! Insert drool face, here, haha.

Onlyyyyy thing I dislike about Tim is he doesn't have a table. But he's worth the exception!

Interesting that Maveric quoted you $190...

It's due time for me to go see Tim, again. Been probably a good 6-8 months since I've gone to him. Him with even more muscle!?! Insert drool face, here, haha.

Onlyyyyy thing I dislike about Tim is he doesn't have a table. But he's worth the exception!

I agree, I definitely prefer a table. Nevertheless, the way he uses his body on you and the way he stretches you on his bed is.....NICE!

Well some guys just look good, but are not good MTs. Some good MTs are not muscular or attractive (eye of the beholder). There's definitely a crop in LA, San Diego, and San Francisco that I wish were here based on hotness.

But I do think the competition here could be better. Not as many muscular guys here so the more muscle ones stand out when they visit. And I don't think the other guys are pressed to look more athletic than they do. However muscles are not everyone's type so there's that. Clearly they are getting enough money to advertise their business so I take it as that it's working out for them. But they make me think an average guy like me would do ok massaging on the side if priced right.

Edited by Kinected

But Kinected, it has been like this for a while now

I think it is due to the horrible changes MF made to their site. Plus many masseurs have told me ATL guys are FLAKEY.

Just sad such a big and gay accepting city like ATL, so few good choices.

Then you see a decent one but $180 WTF

I simply won't spend that much unless its really worth it or perhaps if it is someone I have seen before. Its rare these days that I will pay that amount.

But I see some of the 160 180 and scratch my head thinking how can they justify it. Pics are bad, no profile..

While i'm on the subject, I get why MF made some changes including removing shirtless pics. But why not allow reviews anymore??