Gogo Boy opportunities?

Koga
This topic is 2341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! I currently am trying to get more into the entertainment business. Currently im not in a popular city that has male dancers. I live in western ny if that helps but i am willing to travel and see what different opportunities are available. Are their any particular bars or places that I could try to become a dancer? I figured Toronto is one but i dont have a work visa for that.

thanks guys!

Western NY does not have much. However, if you are willing to travel, you can find all of these on Facebook: Springfield, MA - XRoom at Mardi Gras, Contact Men Of Eden in CT, Club Lucky in Pittsburgh, Flex in Cleveland... you can find more on my website at http://www.malesinmotion.com/. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer if I can.

you should post your picture perhaps you might peak someones interest in hiring you.

Also i just saw Parliament House in Orlando posted on facebook that they are looking for dancers.

check out malesinmotion.com It's a listing of almost every club in the USA. There's also another listing for

dancers besides Parliament House.

Western NY does not have much. However, if you are willing to travel, you can find all of these on Facebook: Springfield, MA - XRoom at Mardi Gras, Contact Men Of Eden in CT, Club Lucky in Pittsburgh, Flex in Cleveland... you can find more on my website at http://www.malesinmotion.com/. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer if I can.

Great website! I just added it to my bookmarks, about to add it to the Resources page of my own blog.