Peter - Chicago suburb

bashful
This topic is 2320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/peterpan.shtml

Any info? He advertises in the Heal section only, and judging by the ad, and prices, he provides a strictly therapeutic massage. Not a bad thing, as I've thought about going back to a good masseur on a regular basis. Anyone been to him? Any good?

(He does have a website, but it has his last name, so thought it best not to post link.)

Have seen him many times both in and out calls. His place is a small room at a personal trainer gym, but if he comes to you, he brings table, linens, music etc. Great massage, super, super nice guy, can't say enough good things about him.

Strictly therapeutic, although maybe if you're young and hot, it may not be. Not sure. He did once ask "do you want some lotion for that" when he saw my hard on, but I'm only really into that if the masseur is applying the lotion :). First session was draped, but it's never been offered since. PM me if you want any other details.

Have seen him many times both in and out calls. His place is a small room at a personal trainer gym, but if he comes to you, he brings table, linens, music etc. Great massage, super, super nice guy, can't say enough good things about him.

Strictly therapeutic, although maybe if you're young and hot, it may not be. Not sure. He did once ask "do you want some lotion for that" when he saw my hard on, but I'm only really into that if the masseur is applying the lotion :). First session was draped, but it's never been offered since. PM me if you want any other details.

Thank you - I've been wondering about him, too.

Should one find oneself in that part of Chicagoland and desire something slightly less therapeutic (but still professional and highly skilled) I recommend Joe https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/totalbodybliss.shtml.

Edited by JBrian72

Thank you - I've been wondering about him, too.

Should one find oneself in that part of Chicagoland and desire something slightly less therapeutic (but still professional and highly skilled) I recommend Joe https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/totalbodybliss.shtml.

Joe charges extra for the extra though. The massage was good but I only booked for 60 mins. I felt like he kept pushing me to extend to 90 mins. And told me he could take off his jocks and is ok with mutual touching for extra $

Joe charges extra for the extra though. The massage was good but I only booked for 60 mins. I felt like he kept pushing me to extend to 90 mins. And told me he could take off his jocks and is ok with mutual touching for extra $

I did book 90 minutes but was not charged for extras. Maybe the extras "come" with 90 minutes.