411 on Ronniechelsea in NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The first pic belongs to a DJ/model named David Picard. Don't know if that's the same guy who shows up at your doorstep though. His abs seem to match in all the pics (they're slightly assymetrical and seem consistent in all the photos, including the selfie which is properly reversed in the mirror). If it's indeed Picard, he's as handsome as he is hot.

59d271525b0838ebe8dc8471a591563a.jpg

Way to go EVdude!

I think that we-the-public need to send a clear message. ANY form of lying and cheating is just unacceptable, and we'll be sure to spread that info on this forum and elsewhere. And we'll refuse to do business with any cheaters when they or we show up for the appointment and the scam becomes apparent.

Do not post stolen (there is no other word, sorry) pictures and/or reviews and misleading information! That's not just reasonable to ask, that's BASIC!

I find it a big turnoff even when they can't make up their mind about something as basic as their height too. How can one be 5'10" in one ad and 5'11" or 6' in another? It may seem minor to them but to me, once I put you in the "dishonest or worse" folder, I am done with you!

Edited by Capitano