The Voice Finale - Drag Number

LaffingBear
This topic is 2354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Enjoyed seeing the drag queen performance on the finale of The Voice last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXsHpRH-w84

And, personally, happy to see genuine singing. I confess, I cringed a bit as the segment started, thinking "please dont have them go out there and lip-synch"

Overall, felt it was another tiny brick in the wall of intolerance and ignorance coming down.

Interesting that they had a few cutaways to Jennifer and Miley dancing and one to Adam smiling, but none to Blake. If I had to guess, I think he enjoyed the performance as well but he and producers decided that showing him enjoying a drag performance wasn't consistent with his core audience.

Assuming that this was Chris Weaver's choice to perform in drag on the finale, kudos to him for making the choice and kudos to The Voice producers for allowing it to happen.

Interesting that they had a few cutaways to Jennifer and Miley dancing and one to Adam smiling, but none to Blake. If I had to guess, I think he enjoyed the performance as well but he and producers decided that showing him enjoying a drag performance wasn't consistent with his core audience.

Assuming that this was Chris Weaver's choice to perform in drag on the finale, kudos to him for making the choice and kudos to The Voice producers for allowing it to happen.

It certainly showed diversity, as far as mid-America's Tolerance... I'm not quite sure we are there yet ? As for Blake. the Sexiest Man of 2017 would NEVER endorse Drag queens ! Maybe that was a decision made by People Magazine ?

All of my favorites were eliminated far before the finals, so I didn't really care who won other than I definitely didn't think Red deserved to win. The other three were all okay, but I doubt I will seek out anything they record.

Well Chloe was the most obvious to win. She was probably voted "most likely to engage in Bukkake" by all the Trump supporters..... ?