411 on Alon in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alon is a young Italian man who is spending the winter in the US and Asia. He is very handsome, lean and muscular, more like 5’10 than 6’. His massage skills are okay but his sensual skills are a lot better and...ahem, larger. I’d be a regular if he lived near me. Message me for more information...

• 4 weeks later...

A super friendly guy, although English is limited. Looks just like the photos - no disappointment there at all - but, as mentioned above, this is not really a "massage". The $130 rate is base and there are two options above that. That information is provided at inquiry so no up sell in the moment. Fee is collected upfront so he knows exactly what you want.

My experience was over in 30 minutes, which was fine. Got what I came for. Would likely not repeat. He is a traveler and that is his business model I suppose.