Adam visiting LA

This topic is 2161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great massage from someone who knows his shit. Great technique, a lot of body to body contact, and wonderful stretches. Highly recommended! Not gushing like FMG... but definitely great. The time flew by so quickly I thought he shortchanged me, but he didn’t. Will definitely return.

The time really flies on his table. Glad you enjoyed it. I can’t wait to book him again.

I think he might be psychic. At one point during the massage my mind started racing with crazy thoughts and worries. I was no longer in the moment. And all of a sudden he whispers in my ear “Shhhh!” And I was back in the massage moment. I asked him after if he could read my mind. And he said “No. I just noticed your breathing changed.”

• 2 weeks later...

“Tell the boys in the forum if you’re so inclined,” Adam texted tonight after I left his place in NYC. (I had told him I heard about him here when he asked...) So here I am.

He’s in New York for a couple of weeks but says he considers it his home base.

I saw this post and the great review, looked into it, and saw that he also does yoga lessons. I’ve been looking for private yoga lessons from a hot guy who is also very serious about yoga. It’s harder to find than you’d think. Tonight, I saw Adam.

He answered the door in a tight tank top and very short shorts that laced up in the front. He is cute, smooth, and very nicely toned. And, as others above said, he’s also just very authentic and genuinely nice. I felt the connection described above. The lesson was intense. I was drenched in sweat and learned a lot. He was patient, clear, and supportive. He also got handsy just enough to keep it sexy while staying focused on the yoga lesson. Afterward, he gave me a brief massage.

He says he does yoga followed by a full massage, and I may be back next week for that. I can definitely see what all the fuss is about....

Edited by NYCguy10011

Well looks like we have a winner! I’ll have to give him a try if he ever comes out my way, which is probably never. But if I’m in NY or LA... but those rates? Evade. I don’t doubt he is as good as everyone reports, and I’m sure I’d be about as taken with what he does, but still. And the video... (where’s the delete button?)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, Adam Wayne here. It seems like MF.com shit the bed lately (prob in response to sesta nonsense). They removed the video function and have made sweeping changes for us masseurs in limiting how we present ourselves. That said, I started pondering other avenues of networking and remembered this forum that FMG told me about back in LA. His review really helped my business, so I figured it couldn't hurt to become somewhat active on here. I've been in DC for the last two weeks and will be in NYC from May through July (east village). Feel free to ask any questions, but before you do maybe check out my website first. Cheers, Adam

Hi guys, Adam Wayne here. It seems like MF.com shit the bed lately (prob in response to sesta nonsense). They removed the video function and have made sweeping changes for us masseurs in limiting how we present ourselves. That said, I started pondering other avenues of networking and remembered this forum that FMG told me about back in LA. His review really helped my business, so I figured it couldn't hurt to become somewhat active on here. I've been in DC for the last two weeks and will be in NYC from May through July (east village). Feel free to ask any questions, but before you do maybe check out my website first. Cheers, Adam

Sorry I missed you when you were in Chicago.

• 2 months later...