Sexy travel

m4same
This topic is 2346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the things I try to do if I am traveling outside the U.S. (if I have the money) is to hire someone to show me around the city. I generally get someone gay. I get someone who can show me historical sites and take me to places that I might miss if I went on my own because I don't know the country. Plus it allows me to see more because I usually spend an inordinate amount of time lost and looking for places I want to see. Also, the gay guides (and I try to stipulate it) can often hook you up or take you to places where you can be hooked up. I make it clear that they obviously do not have to partake in such activity but explain it would be like taking me to a museum but one where I get to fuck around.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the language is not an obstacle, I guess it would be useful to research local gay social networks to connect with local gay guys. You do not have to hire anyone in that case. Back in the 90s, when I started traveling to Manhattan every year, I would do it with established contacts using m4m4sex.com. Those guys guided me through night life and gay life in general without charging me a dime.

Either Sao Paulo or Rio. If you go to Sao Paulo, visit Thermas Lagoa - you'll feel like you died and went to heaven!!

Have visited Thermas Lagos. Met a tall, dark haired, handsome guy with piercing dark eyes and a big dick. Has fabulous time with him he was an expert in putting that tool in my butt with no pain. His name was Milton and I would not be surprised if he was married and had a family.