Italian Touch - LA

FrequentMassageGetter
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I contacted him in LA, he responded with additional sensual/erotic prices. He was booked so I asked for a time the next day but never heard back. His ad originally said he'd be in LA for about a month then ad was down in a day. Seems he's in SF now maybe he'll return. So not much info but he did respond to my first request.

I contacted him in LA, he responded with additional sensual/erotic prices. He was booked so I asked for a time the next day but never heard back. His ad originally said he'd be in LA for about a month then ad was down in a day. Seems he's in SF now maybe he'll return. So not much info but he did respond to my first request.

Hi NotMike, so he charges extra for sensual/erotic massages?

• 2 weeks later...

Everything says stay away. I think there are some psych issues going on. He had a rent.men ad at one time. It had all this crazy talk about if you know him to respect his privacy and not talk about seeing the ad, etc., etc. I mean, it was multiple paragraphs. Even the whole thing about losing his phone and his contacts. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, it can be deactivated and your number put on a new phone. End of rant.