Shameless

Avalon
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Trevor and Ian are back together. One scene outside they were making out, clothed, Trevor was grabbing Ian's crotch. Ian said that he had never cum so quickly. Another scene they were shown coming down the stairs at Ian's indicating they had spent the night.

There's an abandoned church that Trevor wants to make into a youth center. Trevor and Ian went to see a rich donor to get money to rent it. Later Ian told Trevor the man looked familiar. Then he remembered. When Ian worked at a gay club the man was a customer. Ian would blow him in the handicapped stall in the bathroom. I remember when Ian worked at the club. But I thought he was always the recipient of blow jobs not the giver. I know he was a top until Trevor.

But instead of renting the church the owner wants to sell. Ian goes back to the donor alone. He's going to blackmail him. But the the man calls his wife who comes downstairs. She knows all about it. She has the money. She wants to know if Ian has sex with women. The next day we see Ian with a check for $30,000 for a down payment. But the deal for the church doesn't go through. No one in the neighborhood wants a homeless youth center.

• 1 month later...

I thought this recent episode (21 January 2018) rather sad. Carl was showing his wife places connected with his life. He had been placed briefly in foster care. He showed her the house. Outside he met a young man who had been there when Carl was there and sadly was still there. He said that nobody wanted him. I thought when he turns 18yo he'll be turned out because of age ill prepared. All he was looking forward to was lunch.

Ian is still involved in the Jesus god movement. There was a 14yo boy, tattoo on neck, who said his father was going to kidnap him. Ian and others rescued him by laying down in front of the van. But the boy was a prostitute and used drugs. One reason he did not want to be with his father was because his father gave him a medication that would not not let him get an erection and thus could not have sex. Trevor was not in this episode. Too bad; he might been able to help the boy.

Edited by Avalon