K-Town Sauna in New York

jkgcain
This topic is 2145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From discussions I've seen at squirt.org, seems to be some level of cruising going on but is a mixed crowd and discretion needs to be high.

I take it that there are no M4M messages on the menu? It certainly looks like a nice place. I wonder how much a message costs? Maybe one can request a male masseur and see where that may take you. IF anyone decides to check it out, let us know. Thanks!

If you’re looking for action, don’t bother. Too many overheated indiscreet guys flocked to this place looking to hookup and they got a bunch of complaints. So they have the signs up now and are vigilant about checking.

I had a massage there once and as expected it was totally legit. The massage room isn’t even that private. The door is glass, some of it frosted and the rest up straight up see-through. While I was getting my massage an Asian woman kept peeking through the glass. It was creepy.

My limited experience with mid- to higher-end Korean spas (which this place looks to be?) is that they take their work seriously and are not places that tolerate much funny business. So while I can't offer firsthand impressions of this particular place, I'd say don't go there looking for anything sexual. Especially not same-sex activities.

The only thing that made me question that, slightly, is the fact that they are 24 hours. Kind of wonder how someone could stop in there at 3am without mixed motivations to say the least.

My limited experience with mid- to higher-end Korean spas (which this place looks to be?) is that they take their work seriously and are not places that tolerate much funny business. So while I can't offer firsthand impressions of this particular place, I'd say don't go there looking for anything sexual. Especially not same-sex activities.

The only thing that made me question that, slightly, is the fact that they are 24 hours. Kind of wonder how someone could stop in there at 3am without mixed motivations to say the least.

It's a cultural thing. The reason they are 247 is because Koreans work late and oftentimes they are really looking for a place to relax and shower before heading home. Has absolutely nothing to do with horniness or cruising.

It's a cultural thing. The reason they are 247 is because Koreans work late and oftentimes they are really looking for a place to relax and shower before heading home. Has absolutely nothing to do with horniness or cruising.

Yeah many restaurants in Ktown are open 24/7 too. I didn’t think anything of their hours.

Yes, discretion is a must. Also better to get there a little before it gets too busy (so before 4pm-ish) on weekdays.

Edited by capthook

So overall a good place to go or should one avoid?

Massage/body scrub quality?

Hey guys just saw this thread. I love the spa type atmosphere where cruising is acceptable, and nudity is a must. is this a cool place? I’ve been to spa castle in queens (not great), but the one in nyc was. I have been to star spa in nj, that place is on all the time. Any other spots to talk of ? Anything on Long Island? My all time fave was the banya party on Monday in queens.

Edited by bigzzz79

Hey guys just saw this thread. I love the spa type atmosphere where cruising is acceptable, and nudity is a must. is this a cool place? I’ve been to spa castle in queens (not great), but the one in nyc was. I have been to star spa in nj, that place is on all the time. Any other spots to talk of ? Anything on Long Island? My all time fave was the banya party on Monday in queens.

Where is the Spa Castle in NYC? I only know of the one in Queens. Unless you are referring to the spa on 57th between Park & Lexington.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone been to this spot? Curious about the vibe and the level of cruisiness.

https://www.ktownsauna.com/

Had the HOTTEST hook up there on Thursday! it's better to go later like 10:30pm-11pm, that's when it not a mixed crowd. Four of us in the sauna all hung. I was sucking one guy off, while another was sucking me. Let's just say we all exploded.

Let’s hear some more. I’m a big fan of spa castle, but would like another option in the city. Premier 57 (about $65) and has a.

small men only wet area. Some days the attendants are on the look out and once in a while they show their cocks too. Never know so be attentive to the vibe. Gotta be discrete. not very busy but I always manage to hook up with a few hotties. The queens (about $45 and you need to budget two hours from manhattan each way though you can do it in 1.5 hrs if the 7 train, 10 minute walk and then spa castle shuttle are in synch) one is a much bigger and much busier. The steam room can get very cruisy but again be very discreet. Lots of noisy little kids so don’t be stupid.

Let’s hear about K Town.

Edited by Steveocean456

Steve....Where is Star Spa in NJ? Please PM any details. I would love to hear. Thnaks!

Sounds like King Spa in Chicago to me

http://www.kingspa.com/chicago/

It’s a nce facility but no action. They’re very strict. The men-only section is full nude but but sometimes dads bring their kids there too. One time I was able to sort of play with a young hipster on his way to the airport but the most fun we can do is jack each other off. I sucked him but briefly. The guards are always on the lookout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...