3 NY possibilities=Any info to share?

tony
This topic is 2347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Eric, a/k/a HungThickWolf, is actually based in Portland and was only visiting NYC for a short time. I've never met him, but we texted back and forth last weekend when I was interested in hiring him, but we couldn't sync our schedules and he confirmed that he was flying back home on Nov. 28th or 29th. He was very polite in our conversation and I'm hoping I can plan a trip out to the Pacific Northwest where I can finally meet him. By the way, he's been reviewed on Daddy's under Eric of Portland, formerly of San Francisco.

I haven't met the other two, but they're scrumptious! You have great taste.

Thank you for that information Strafe 13, I shall try one of these men, am leaning towards Rodrigo or Eric, or maybe both if I can afford it, but separately! Am looking forward to my trip in two weeks.

You're very welcome. I forgot to mention that as of when I wrote my prior post, Eric had last logged into his RM ad on Nov. 23rd, so that's probably why his ad is still showing up in the NY area. Either that, or after we spoke he decided to stay in NYC a little longer.

Just wanted to let you know I both texted and Whatsapped him (as he had aGerman phone number there) and I have yet to receive a response from Eric thus far. I hope he's in NY when I am there the following week, but, at least I know he's from Portland thanks to you. Sounds very hot! Am a sucker (no pun intended) for big uncut cocks.

• 2 weeks later...