411 on LightWorker

Kman
This topic is 2364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is advertising in Minneapolis, I don't think I have ever seen his ad though. Also, no indication that he is visiting from another city. Any help would be great

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/LightWorker32

A few years ago he had an ad on A4A and/or CL under a different name, although I got his email from a friend who went to see him. My friend didn’t exactly recommend him but knew I like a massage and thought this guy might fit the bill. When I contacted him and asked about draping, he wrote that “draping is for prudes.” We set up an appt but he neither answered his door nor his phone. He later wrote me about a conflict that had come up. He seemed to be having some sort of personal troubles - and his ad(s) disappeared - so I forgot about it. Don’t know if he’s been out of town or just laying low, but was surprised to see his current ad. Nice body and he evidently does the massage nude.

A few years ago he had an ad on A4A and/or CL under a different name, although I got his email from a friend who went to see him. My friend didn’t exactly recommend him but knew I like a massage and thought this guy might fit the bill. When I contacted him and asked about draping, he wrote that “draping is for prudes.” We set up an appt but he neither answered his door nor his phone. He later wrote me about a conflict that had come up. He seemed to be having some sort of personal troubles - and his ad(s) disappeared - so I forgot about it. Don’t know if he’s been out of town or just laying low, but was surprised to see his current ad. Nice body and he evidently does the massage nude.

Awesome thanks for the info.

Well I took the plunge. Nice guy for easy to schedule. The massage was not good at all..it hurt most of the time even after he said he would not apply a lot of pressure. He also stopped in the middle to answer his phone...although he tried to massage me while talking (2-3 min conversation) haha. It did sound like an emergency but seriously. And no HE which who knows how that would have gone. Needless to say I will not repeat.