I want a massage like this done to me.

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 2357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This was done to me recently by a SF masseur. It was nice but it was only for about 5 or so minutes. I was hoping it would be 15-20 minutes but I don't think I would have lasted before cumming that long. The one I received was called lingam massage.

This was done to me recently by a SF masseur. It was nice but it was only for about 5 or so minutes. I was hoping it would be 15-20 minutes but I don't think I would have lasted before cumming that long. The one I received was called lingam massage.

Please do share who and a link if you don't mind. You can PM me if you prefer.

Lingam is the Sanskrit word for the male organ. It roughly translates into "Wand of Light." In Tantra, an orgasm is not the goal. It's sometimes a side effect though. A true Lingam massage will include manual manipulation of the penis, testicles, perineum, and prostate. Such a session can go on for some time. Like many Eastern massage modalities, a Lingam session would usually be anywhere from 30-120 minutes, depending on the desired meditative duration, the skill of the people involved, and the desired outcome.

The video also showed some modified Nuru, the Japanese full body massage style created to provide full body relaxation through compressive stimulation of as much of a client's body as possible. That's why the whole body is used. Sex is not part of it traditionally, but no doubt happens sometimes.

These types of massage are illegal in most of the USA because of the genital contact. They're considered a form of prostitution. The only legally operating places I know of are in Nevada at licensed brothels.

How did he not get hard from the get go?

The idea is not always to get hard but rather to get someone to the point of just getting hard and at times to stop before the person cums. From what I understand the giver tries to alternate between getting them hard and then relaxing the penis. Seems like a difficult task.

I have taught many of my masseurs how to edge me during a massage session. I usually do 2 hr. sessions. I have them start the massage.....then about 15 minutes in, I flip over and have the masseur start stroking my dick with warm oil. This gets me hard and I have them play with my dick for about 5 minutes until I am almost ready to cum. When I am close I tell them to stop and we go back to the massage. Then we massage for another 15 minutes, and I get soft again. Then back to playing with my dick for 5-10 minutes getting me hard again.When I am ready to cum, we stop and back to massage. So this scenario goes on throughout the 2 hr. massage. At the end of the massage when I finally do cum it is mind blowing! This is my own version of edging. Maybe not for everyone.....but works for me. I don't do this with every massage....just when I am in the mood.....and no particular masseur each time. I just call a masseur I like...explain it how I did here in the forum....and ask if they are interested in providing the service. You would be amazed how many are willing. You never know until you try it......you might like it!

Edited by Dmitri

I have taught many of my masseurs how to edge me during a massage session. I usually do 2 hr. sessions. I have them start the massage.....then about 15 minutes in, I flip over and have the masseur start stroking my dick with warm oil. This gets me hard and I have them play with my dick for about 5 minutes until I am almost ready to cum. When I am close I tell them to stop and we go back to the massage. Then we massage for another 15 minutes, and I get soft again. Then back to playing with my dick for 5-10 minutes with me hard again.When I am ready to cum, we stop and back to massage. So this scenario goes on throughout the 2 hr. massage. At the end of the massage when I finally do cum it is mind blowing! This my own version of edging. Maybe not for everyone.....but works for me. I don't do this with every massage....just when I am in the mood.....and no particular masseur each time. I just call a masseur I like...explain it how I did here in the forum....and ask if they are interested in providing the service. You would be amazed how many are willing. You never know until you try it......you might like it!

That sounds fn awesome. Thanks for the idea.