I’ve hit a wall and fallen between a rock and a hard place.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Business is picking up, and I’m just about ready to sell my late-grandmothers house.

Today— our dishwasher flooded everywhere I had a repairman come out to fix that and my stove which has been acting funny for a couple days and finally died last night. It’s all explained in my GoFundMe campaign. I’m only reaching out because this is a time sensitive project, mold is gonna be growing and my dogs are gonna be exposed to it and I don’t wanna have to end up in a hotel room. I’m trying to use all resources I can. I am asking the community for just a little help this one time.

Please take a second to read over my campaigne. My dogs require Rice and boiled chicken 3x a week with their digestive medication they take. They have super sensitive skin and bellies and I put up a huge blanket to keep the pores out and then seperated form the kitchen.

https://www.gofundme.com/y5d9m6xw