Thin younger Asian twink masseurs

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your experience may vary depending on whom you select, but many of the Chinese masseurs at Utopia Spa, Lexington Ave between 70th & 71st streets, are charming, slender young men with smooth bodies who know how to pamper and how to please. Jerry is one of them. You might also contact Andrew, who does not advertise (except maybe on Craigslist), at ananas2781@gmail.com. He is not associated with a spa. I have seen him here, in my apartment. And I will see him again!

I favor thin Asian masseurs too. I'd recommend Andy at Manta, Will at East Men Spa (if Will is still there), and Aden at Why Not Men's Spa. Wby Not is not discussed here but it's clean and the masseurs are good.

Andy was shy at my first session, but time changed that. He gives a good massage, is very client focused, and is interactive. The same is true of Will at East Men.

Edited by fm0322

• 2 months later...
Yes, Karl is still here. I just had an appointment with him tonight :)

Hi. I am new to this service. I have seen Karl 3 0r 4 times but it has been several months since last appointment. I thought he was very good and a sweet guy. Has his massage changed much? Does he incorporate new techniques? You can send me PM