T Health Spa - 411 (LA)

JD87
This topic is 2366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I heard it's a former spa that was for women only, but now it's for men only. So it was converted so some of the stuff is from the previous owner. Some of the information I gathered from the Spa Guide website was that the owner, who is Korean, previously owned another spa but that's about it.

From personal experience, the set up is like every other type of Korean Spa, you check in, strip down and can wander around completely naked. There isn't really a place to eat like some of the other Korean spas, but there is a Dry Sauna, Steam Room, Cold Pool and Warm Jacuzzi. There is a lounge area for water and coffee and to watch TV and there's a room with mats on the floor and another room with recliners (with a TV in there). There's also a room with rocks on the floor. I haven't stayed in there for long because it has a musty smell to me. They offer massages and body scrubs. The massage has been legit with me, but the owner has been friskier with his touch, especially with the body scrubs. I would say the spa definitely caters to a gay and curious crowd (but doesn't outright state it) and less of a family crowd that I have seen at other Korean Spas. With that said, I've definitely seen more play occurring here than at other spas. Some people are discreet and get away with it. Others not so much and get kicked out. I was there once and one guy was just sitting in the spa/wet area with a giant boner. The greeter who is Russian I believe (based on info from the Spa Guide website), is pretty strict and kicked that guy out. The Korean owner is either gay or bisexual. I got a massage there recently and he was looking for me to meet up with the masseur. I was drying off and he was just very affectionate and complimenting me. Rubbed my back and shoulders essentially. I think he will look the other way, or doesn't do checks as frequently as the other guy. I've only seen those two greeters. Times vary in terms of how busy it gets because it has been slow and busy at times. But it is a nice place to relax in the nude and unwind and if you hit it off with someone, well more power to you! I hope that helps. PM if you want any more information.