Any 411 on Marc ?

dcman
This topic is 1878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Never have seen him before. He has been around alooooong time using the same pics that don't show much of him. When he does show his face the pics are cropped a bit weird. He also posts daily on CL trolling for visiting business men. I think that there are enough flags flying that should tell you to stay away.

• 9 months later...

Bumping this up.

Heading to DC at the end of the month.

Anyone has the 411 on Marc?

I found Marc on A4A (DCGent):

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/dcgent

PRO: Masseur

Therapeutic/Sensual Full-Body Massage 571-403-9903

38, 5'7", 150lb, 30w. Swimmer, Brown, Some Body Hair, White.

I am an experienced, well-educated, masseur. I provide full-body massages complete with organic oils/lotions, candles, linens and relaxing music. I possess a generous set of hands and am trained in a variety of massage techniques. My goal is to make sure you are comfortable at all times and you thoroughly enjoy our time together. Your privacy and discretion are guaranteed. Link to client reviews is available.

Smoke No, Drink Socially.

----------------------------------------------

q4t6bo.jpg

His ad from MasseurFinder:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1463/

Outcalls only

$150 per hour.

He emailed me last week:

--------------------------------------

I would be delighted to provide you a relaxing and pleasurable nude, massage session+. Details, link to client reviews, and rates regarding my services are provided below. I am an experienced (10+ years), well-educated, masseur. I provide therapeutic, nude, full-body massages (Swedish and deep tissue) complete with massage oils and/or organic body lotions, candles, linens and relaxing music. I do not travel with a table but rather use a client's bed/floor which allows me to better leverage my entire body and weight into my routine. Client reviews can be found at MasseurFinder (dot) com, search Washington DC, scroll down to "Bodywork by Marc". [sidenote: MasseurFinder now only carries reviews for 2 years, so past years reviews are no longer available :( ]

I enjoy incorporating sensual and erotic touch play into my routine, only if so desired. Please let me know what interests you...and don't be bashful. I aim to please. ;) I respect your personal preferences and boundaries. My goal is to make sure you are comfortable at all times and that you thoroughly enjoy our time together. Your pleasure is mine. Rest assured, your privacy and discretion are guaranteed.

I only provide out-call services, i.e., travel to a client's destination. On rare occasions, I can host in a local hotel. My standard rate which is $150 per hour for the first 60 minutes and $75 for each additional 30 minutes. I have a one hour minimum. I am not a clock watcher. My fee is for my time only. If I happen to run over the scheduled time allotment, it's on me. Anything that occurs between us is private and considered the actions of two consenting adults.

His ad from MasseurFinder:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1463/

Outcalls only

$150 per hour.

He emailed me last week:

--------------------------------------

I would be delighted to provide you a relaxing and pleasurable nude, massage session+. Details, link to client reviews, and rates regarding my services are provided below. I am an experienced (10+ years), well-educated, masseur. I provide therapeutic, nude, full-body massages (Swedish and deep tissue) complete with massage oils and/or organic body lotions, candles, linens and relaxing music. I do not travel with a table but rather use a client's bed/floor which allows me to better leverage my entire body and weight into my routine. Client reviews can be found at MasseurFinder (dot) com, search Washington DC, scroll down to "Bodywork by Marc". [sidenote: MasseurFinder now only carries reviews for 2 years, so past years reviews are no longer available :( ]

I enjoy incorporating sensual and erotic touch play into my routine, only if so desired. Please let me know what interests you...and don't be bashful. I aim to please. ;) I respect your personal preferences and boundaries. My goal is to make sure you are comfortable at all times and that you thoroughly enjoy our time together. Your pleasure is mine. Rest assured, your privacy and discretion are guaranteed.

I only provide out-call services, i.e., travel to a client's destination. On rare occasions, I can host in a local hotel. My standard rate which is $150 per hour for the first 60 minutes and $75 for each additional 30 minutes. I have a one hour minimum. I am not a clock watcher. My fee is for my time only. If I happen to run over the scheduled time allotment, it's on me. Anything that occurs between us is private and considered the actions of two consenting adults.

PROVES how important direct communication is! The current political situation has cleansed ads to a "no real information" degree.

Ask and see.

I do it with out being sexually graphic but manage to convey exactly what I am looking for -- Nude, MT and HE - anything after that is frosting on the cake.

• 6 months later...

First of all, I am a newbie to this site. To my surprise, I just happened to stumble upon the “Any 411 about Marc?” posting. I know Marc well.

I was lucky to stumble upon Marc many years ago. He is my “go-to” guy when I travel to Washington DC on business, usually several times a year. Marc is a handsome professional and very talented in his craft. From the first time I opened my hotel room door, Marc immediately put me at ease, eliminated my personal inhibitions, and worked over my entire body, head-to-toe. Let’s just say, I was more than pleasantly surprised and pleased. ? I couldn’t wait to hire him again.

Marc has always responded quickly to my service requests and shows up promptly on-time for scheduled appointments. I never had to worry about a “no-show”. What I like most about Marc is his genuine interest in spending time with me. It may sound corny, but he makes me feel wanted and good about myself. In addition to our private time together, we have enjoyed dinners and social events during my stays in DC. He’s very personable, well-spoken, and can easily hold a conversation on a variety of topics.

On a final note, Marc does have a busy, full-time day job and only schedules massage services during the evenings and on weekends. He is very discreet about his part-time activities; hence, it might explain the reason for the limited online photos. I advised him to update his photos; he would get more business. But I sense he already has a respectable client portfolio with folks who regularly request his services and keep his dance card busy.

Hope the above helps.

Edited by EastCoastDoc