Ali at Super Men's (NYC)

newbieNYCdowntown
This topic is 2342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know what happened to Ali at Super Men's? Turkish guy, average height, short hair.

I called a while back and they said he was on vacation for a month. When I called more recently they said he no longer works there.

For what it's worth this is the same thing that happened at Super Men's to Marco (first he's on "vacation" and then he is gone entirely). He's resurfaced as a solo act, so I'm hoping the same is the case with Ali. Or that he bailed for a different spa.

Happy for any tips. He was a favorite!

Edited by newbieNYCdowntown

Does anyone know what happened to Ali at Super Men's? Turkish guy, average height, short hair.

I called a while back and they said he was on vacation for a month. When I called more recently they said he no longer works there.

For what it's worth this is the same thing that happened at Super Men's to Marco (first he's on "vacation" and then he is gone entirely). He's resurfaced as a solo act, so I'm hoping the same is the case with Ali. Or that he bailed for a different spa.

Happy for any tips. He was a favorite!

What site is Marcos on ?

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I maybe got out over my my skis w/r/t Marcos. I reconnected with him through social media, but I don't know that he's advertising on any masseur sites yet. When he does I'll definitely post here!

Still looking for any leads on Ali, formerly of Super Men's... :)

Upping this on the slight chance that Ali has resurfaced. A man can hope! But I get the impression his fanclub was pretty small.

According to Super Men's he's on vacation and won't return till January.