Voyeurboys news?

BluDay
This topic is 2364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never joined the site, but I've been a fan of Jaden (the owner and main star) since his days at FratPad. He was camming on Chaturbate today, and talking about moving back to Arkansas. Looking at the site, there isn't a performance schedule. I didn't want to make it the post-title, but is is shutting down? Jaden also pointed to a box of cameras (he was in his apartment's bedroom) and said he had all the cameras.

So I'm wondering if the site is closing down. I know he's been through a number of models - it is a hard business to keep up, finding good models who will entertain in a house. But that's sort of what I expect.

On a related question: does anyone know what caused JBunny to leave? I saw him camming, and then Jaden cam into chat saying he had heard everything, but I don't know what JBunny said. JBunny has been camming away since then, and I've wondered what happened,

Yes, he does seem business savvy. He had a really great model for his cam house. I think he just had trouble finding guys willing to spend that much time jerking off for a camera. And to act like employees.

The fact he has a really rocking body is nice too.